HBMM-Flow Monitoring Points
Since November 2014 The International Organization for Migration (IOM), through his Health,Border and Mobility Management framework (HBMM) is supporting the Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene of Mali to implement activities to strengthen monitoring mechanisms at the main border points between Guinea and Mali through the deployment of tracking Flow Monitoring Points (FMP) and material support.
FMP Ebola agents are working with health workers already providing epidemiological surveillance for early detection of cases of EVD (temperature measurement, search for clinical signs consistent with the definition of a suspect case of EVD, contact with a case of EVD in the past 21 days and alert to medical authorities in case of detection) and agents of the security forces deployed at the borders. FMP agents are in charge of sensitizing travellers to hand-washing, prevention and control of infection (recognition of the EVD signs, behaviour to protect themselves) and travellers’ data collection.
- Situation Report September 2015 (English | French)
- Situation Report August 2015 (English | French)
- Situation Report July 2015 (French)
- Situation Report June 2015 (French)
- Situation Report May 2015 (French)
- Situation Report April 2015 (French)
- Situation Report March 2015 (French)
- Situation Report January 2015 (French | English)